The vaccination point is located next to the outpatient entrance to the Virgen de los Lirios hospital in Alcoy. Also, anyone who has not been vaccinated or received just one dose of the Janssen vaccine is encouraged to attend.
Users of the Alcoy health centers over 60 years of age will be able to get the third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as of this Friday, without prior appointment, at the vaccination point located at the door of Outpatient consultations at the Virgen de los Lirios Hospital.
Sanitat has set different days to inject this booster dose. The system has been set up to vaccinate people on different days according to their birth:
- People over the age of 70 and those born before 1952 can go today, December 17, and tomorrow, December 18 (on these two days, the vaccination center is only open during the morning)
- Those born in 1953 and 1954 can receive their vaccination on the 20th and December 21.
- On December 22 and 23, it will be the turn for those born in 1955 and 1956.
- On December 27 and 28 is reserved to inject the third dose to those born in 1957 and 1958.
- On December 29 and 30, people born in 1959 and 1960 should go to this vaccination point.
The hours will be from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
In addition, at this time and every day, people who have not yet been vaccinated and those vaccinated with Janssen will be able to go, according to reports from Sanitat.
If there are people interested and you cannot go during these hours, they have the option of making an appointment at your health center or by calling 628 13 99 99.