This is an effortless pasta dish prepared with ingredients that we usually have at home. If not, you will have no problem finding everything you need in your local supermarket. This simple dish will also solve your tomato cravings no matter the time of year.
You could do it even if sleeping.
For 4 people
- 750 g fresh noodles
- 4 cloves of garlic (or to taste)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon zest and/or juice
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- Abundant parsley leaves
- Between 2 and 4 cans of sardines in oil (ideally olive)
- Put a pot of salted water on the stove to cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, put in a saucepan over medium heat about 120 ml of olive oil (ideally, extra virgin). Peel and slice or mince the garlic cloves. Put them in the oil, lower to a minimum, and leave for about three minutes until they smell good and begin to brown. At that time, remove them from the heat.
- Wash, dry, and cut the tomatoes in halves or quarters lengthwise.
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions, drain and mix well with the oil. Let it warm for about four minutes, stirring once halfway, mix with the tomatoes, a generous amount of fresh parsley -more or less chopped, to taste-, salt, pepper, zest, and if you want, also lemon juice.
- Add the sardines