Meatballs are one of the fabulous homemade recipes that are passed on from generation to generation.
There are many ways to prepare this dish, from the most traditional homemade meatballs recipe to these ease chicken meatballs.
Minced chicken meat
Spices to taste
For the sauce
How to Make Chicken Meatballs
1. We start by putting in a bowl all the ingredients to make the meatballs: minced chicken meat, egg, grated cheese, breadcrumbs dipped in milk, salt, garlic, parsley, and other spices to taste that you want to add.
2. We knead all the ingredients to mix them well.
3. Once we have combined all the elements, we start to shape the meatballs.
4. Next, we roll the meatballs through some flour and brown them in the frying pan. Once this is done, we remove them and put them aside.
5. To make the sauce, we start by frying the onion that we have previously chopped.
6. Add the pepper, the flour, and the chicken broth.
7. Finally, add the meatballs and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.