More than 3,000 people per month are using the new Cocentaina-Alcoy footbridge

The new footbridge between Alcoy and Cocentaina has accounted for more than 3,000 journeys per month.

It is a work that guarantees an improvement in security when it comes to linking both municipalities on foot. It is located next to the Gormaig Bridge and is 32 meters in length.

The sidewalk located in the municipality of Alcoy has also been adapted, by removing the foot of a street lamp and the placing of a guardrail. The price of the work has been 100,000 euros of which 70% has been financed by the city of Alcoy and the remaining 30% by the town of Cocentaina.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *