Power outages in Santa Rosa and Ensanche

Yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) there was a breakdown in the medium voltage line that left 5,000 electricity connection points out in the Ensanche neighbourhood according to Iberdrola. In 75% of the affected places, the electricity was restored within a few minutes thanks to the digital network, with the other 25% coming back 40 minutes later.

At a quarter to ten in the evening, there was another blackout at 300 supply points in Santa Rosa, according to the aforementioned sources. Operators managed to repair the fault and supply the light an hour later.

The City of Alcoy has announced that it will claim Iberdrola for these consecutive breakdowns registered in the last hours.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *